Thursday, July 9, 2009

Bathing Beauty

I lucked out and had the day off work today so Megan and I decided to take Fiona to Riverside Park to go swimming. We got her all ready, coated her with sunscreen, got her stuff together and drove over to the park only to find it closed. I'm not sure why it wasn't open, but it meant we were a disappointed group. Luckily I have a wonderful neighbor who happens to have a pool and she graciously allowed us to use it. Fiona had a great time both at Annie's pool and back home with our own small wading pool.


She still has her quirky tongue moves, although they aren't as frequent as they once were.

Even though it's as big as she is, she insisted on carrying it over towards her wading pool. I'm not sure what she thought she was going to do with it, as it's almost as big as her wading pool. Unfortunately it dropped before she got there so I wasn't able to find out.

She never really got into the wading pool today. I think the water was still too cold, but she had fun splashing around in it.

No comments: