Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Another Milestone Reached

My baby is quickly growing up. She's clapping, scooting around and for the first time today, she's able to get herself into a sitting position from her back. The first time was this morning while I was getting her dressed. She was on her back on her changing mat while I was putting her clean clothes away. I turned around and she was sitting up! Of course we immediately called Daddy to tell him the good news. Then, after playing in her crib for an hour (instead of napping), she started crying. I went in expecting her to be on her stomach, but no, she was sitting up in her crib! Soon it will be standing, then walking, then talking, then college...Sweet Fiona, please stay a baby a little while longer? Mommy doesn't want you to grow up too fast.

No comments: