Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Maine

I guess I should have mentioned in my last post that the reason we were on a plane in the first place was to visit my parents in Maine. The weather was cold but sunny, which made up for the cold. My dad hadn't seen Fiona since August and she'd changed just a little. They had a blast with horsey rides and general horsing around.

My mom, dad and Fiona in front of my dad's work.
The Humphrey's by Boothbay Harbor.

Grammie and Fiona
Fiona had so much fun playing with my mom and dad. This may be the one and only time she visits them in Maine as they are in the process of retiring and moving back to the midwest. It makes me both sad and happy. Sad to "lose" my childhood home (and a great place to vacation) and happy to have them closer to us. But, we had a great time. Fiona was spoiled, of course, and the visit was way too short, but totally worth it!

No comments: