Sunday, March 15, 2009

Nap? What nap?

Hi Mom! You mean I'm supposed to be sleeping? I thought it was play time.

Last night (around 3 a.m.) I went in to feed Fiona and she was sitting up in bed. That's the first time she's done it in the middle of the night. This afternoon I put her down for a nap. She was squealing and playing, which she sometimes does, but she does eventually fall asleep. She started crying/fussing so I went in to check on her and she was standing up in her crib. I called Jeff in to see her and get a picture. As he said, "Good thing you lowered the crib mattress last weekend!" I knew it was only a matter of time before she started pulling up in the crib since she's been practicing on all the living room furniture this past week. She's almost crawling and I'm sure she'll be walking way before I'm ready for her to. Sigh...they really do grow up too fast.

No comments: