Sunday, March 15, 2009

Lions, Tigers and Bears, Oh My!

Saturday Fiona and I joined Barb, Max and Jack at the Indianapolis Zoo. It was a little cool so the animals were very active. The rhinos actually moved!

Jack, Fiona and Max

The lions were extremely close to the fence so it was easy to see them. The male looked so regal. Fiona really liked them. I think she would have chased them like she does JoJo if she'd gotten into the pen!

It's hard to see, but there is a dolphin in this picture. Fiona screeched in this section. I don't know if it was being surrounded by her favorite medium (water) or just the cool echoes it made. I ended up leaving with a headache. Imagin that!

We had a great time and the boys loved showing Fiona all the animals. Next time we'll make time to get to the oceans exhibit so Fiona can see the fish. We all pooped out before we could get there.

No comments: